Best answer

Can I repeat a post from a wordpress site to another wordpress site ?

Can u please help me?

I have a lot of a newspaper websites and I want to share thew same news or post in the different sites, but I have a problem with the content of the entry or post, and the media too. 

I don´t know how to set up the action. 

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 11 May 2021, 06:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Alfredo Puente 

This should be an easy automation, all you have to do is set up a Zap like this:

1. Trigger: New Post in WordPress (Source of the post)
  2. Action: Create a new Post (Your secondary WordPress where you want to repost)

Your screenshot tells that you have the right flow, make sure that you have right mappings in the action card. Run a test by clicking the test button below your set up to make sure that it works if it doesn’t send the error text.

That's why I am so confused, everything looks so good until I enter to the website and the only thing that appears is the title of the entry, no media and no content. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are two wordpress apps in Zapier: WordPress and WordPress Beta. Try the other one and see if it works.

Alternatively, you can make wordpress post via Webhook by Zapier/API. Although that is a bit technical, so I’d recommend you try out the app first. Also check your Zap history and see if there is any malformed content in the source trigger WP.

Thank you so much.

I'll try and let you know.

Can we do it for any site other than news site if we own them? Will there be any issue of copyright?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Davidoutdoor 

We’re not able to advise on things like copyright. We very good at Zaps here, but legal matters and laws are more tricky!