Best answer

Can I raise an issue to allow Zapier access to ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud account for servicedeskplus.uk?

• 24 July 2023
  • 3 replies

How do I raise an issue with allowing Zapier to access our ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Account?

Under “Choose the domain to which your ManageEngine account belongs”, there is no option for “servicedeskplus.uk

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 July 2023, 15:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Accurx 

Good question.

If you have a Zapier paid plan, then you can open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks for suggestion Troy. I’ve raised a support case with Zapier.

Adding the screenshot below as it didn’t upload in the original post

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Accurx, welcome to the Community! 👋

Just wanted to hop in here as spotted the Support Team opened up a feature request (for the ability to select servicedeskplus.uk domains when connecting ManageEngine accounts) on your behalf, so I wanted to surface that info with the rest of the Community here. 

For anyone who comes across this and wants to connect to a servicedeskplus.uk domain account too, just let us know in the thread here and we’ll add your vote for it! We can’t make any promises around when that option would be added but we’ll reach out to all interested folks by email if/when it becomes available. 🙂