Question

Can I import donation amounts along with donor information from DonorBox to Keap?

• 21 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I am setting up a DonorBox integration with Keap. The integration successfully imports the Donor’s info info into Keap, but the order imported shows a $0 amount. How do I get the donation amount to appear?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LauraFriedlander,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a detailed screenshot with how your Zap is configured? Especially, the “Action” section of the Keap action step. Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

I am having the same exact problem with my donations coming through Wufoo - see screenshot. The order comes in successfully, but with a $0 value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LauraFriedlander,

Thanks for the additional information!

I wanted to check if your Keap Max Classic action has a specific field for capturing the "Donation" value or any field that can accept number values. The good news is that the Keap Max Classic integration does support custom fields. So, my suggestion would be to add a field in your Keap Max Classic app that's specifically related to the "Donation" value. This way, you'll have a dedicated spot to store and track those donation amounts.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Storing the data in a Custom Field won't work as I’d like to use Keap’s ecommerce reporting features. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@LauraFriedlander To ensure I understand and in line with Ken’s question, Keap Max Classic does not have a specific field to capture the Donation value, is that correct? If not, then the custom field would be your only way to accomplish this, though we could put in a feature request, there is no guarantee the developers will take that on, or an estimated turnaround time. 

Is there a specific concern you have regarding utilizing a Custom Field that I can address? We often find them helpful when needing to create workarounds on Zaps. Happy to help and looking forward to your response!