Best answer

Can I have more than five custom fields in Follow Up Boss?

• 5 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to have more than 5 custom fields?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 5 May 2023, 19:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @BaseNash -

I’d love to help, however, I need a bit more information to get started. Can you please provide additional details on which Custom Fields you’d like more information on? Ideally, details such as the apps you are looking to utilize in your Zap and overall goal you are trying to achieve with setting it up. Looking forward to your response! 

Userlevel 1

Sure thing, when mapping a Zap from a Google Form into my CRM, it only allows 5 custom fields (context in photo). I need significantly more than 5 custom fields and I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of custom fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BaseNash,

Just wanted to ask, what kind of app is shown in the screenshot you shared? This will help us investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Google Form to Follow Up Boss, and Google Sheet to Follow Up Boss. Follow Up Boss allows an unlimited amount of custom fields on their end, so I am wanting to create the Zap to have the equivalent custom fields as I am setting up in Follow Up Boss so that it fills in the custom data I am wanting. I need Zapier to allow me to have more than 5 custom fields. Is that available in the paid version?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BaseNash,

Thanks for the clarification!

After looking into this further, I found out that Follow Up Boss doesn't have the option to add more custom fields. Unfortunately, this is a limitation of our Follow Up Boss integration, and I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience for you.

Others have expressed interest in this feature so we have an open feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While I'm unable to provide an ETA for when this might be developed, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊