Best answer

Can I get the new posts in a Facebook group where I am not admin

• 12 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I found information only about getting information about new posts in the group that you are the admin. I am wondering if you can get also somehow all the new posts from the group you are not the admin but you are a member. When authenticating I gave Zapier access to that group I want the new posts and I’m not the admin. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 January 2023, 14:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @martinsults!

There isn’t a way to do that using the Zapier Facebook groups integration, but I wonder if we can find a workaround. 

If there was a way of collecting the group posts in an RSS feed, you could use RSS by Zapier to trigger a Zap and then send the post information where you need it. I did some Googling and it is possible to make an RSS feed of Facebook group posts, but you’ll need a third party app to do that. For example, I found RSS.app but I have to stress that I’ve not looked at it in depth and this isn’t a recommendation/endorsement, just an example of an app that could do it.

​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!