Best answer

Can I cross post from Instagram to TikTok?

• 26 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I want a zap that begins with the trigger “post media on instagram” and then posts that media to facebook, youtube, and tiktok. I do not see an action option of “post media to tiktok.” -Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by SamB 18 September 2023, 15:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @aprilrosedance 

Good question.

These are the available TikTok Zap apps.

Userlevel 1

And will either of those post media to tiktok? I tried them but they do not appear to post media to tiktok? I’m not sure what those are. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@aprilrosedance 

There are 0 Zap actions available to post media to TikTok.

Userlevel 1

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

Just wanted to pop by here as spotted that @aprilrosedance also reached out to our Support team about this and they confirmed that the existing TikTok integrations (Tiktok Lead Generation and Tiktok Conversions) are only for lead generation so they don't have any action that uploads directly to TikTok. They also suggested a workaround which I’ll share here in case it’s helpful to others in Community that are also wanting to post videos to TikTok:

“As a workaround, you might want to check out social media scheduling apps like Buffer. As the app allows you to connect your TikTok account, you can possibly look at their integrations "Add to queue" action and see if you're able to post in TikTok from there.”

Hope that helps! 🙂