Best answer

Can I create a custom HubSpot report with Zapier or other software?

• 24 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I create a custom HubSpot report with Zapier? Is there other software that can do this for me if I create zaps that send HubSpot data to it?"

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 August 2023, 08:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mateus.silva 

Good question.

Can you share more info about the HubSpot report you are trying to create? (perhaps share screenshots)

Userlevel 1

Hi @mateus.silva 

Good question.

Can you share more info about the HubSpot report you are trying to create? (perhaps share screenshots)

@Troy Tessalone Hi, I can't because I haven't tried yet. In HubSpot, there are custom sales reports that are paid to have this function, I wanted to do something similar by sending HubSpot data to another software that can do this report for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mateus.silva,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Unfortunately, HubSpot reports are not supported at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thank you for your understanding.