Best answer

Can I convert my existing Zaps to transfer workflows?

• 19 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

If I have existing Zaps that I’d like to convert to Transfers, is that possible?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 20 October 2021, 23:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In V1 of Transfer, we can’t convert existing Zaps to Transfers. They’re separate things and the experiences were built to show Transfers as Transfers and Zaps as Zaps.

This may change as we learn more about use cases and get feedback from users, but at launch it won't be possible to convert Zaps into Transfers.

Hi Nick you mention this is not available in V1 however this did use to be available via the old transfer existing data BETA. Why was this taken away, when you have a complex Zap that you have setup but need to bring in historical transactions through that Zap this new Transfer tool is not helpful in anyway.

Please change it back.

In V1 of Transfer, we can’t convert existing Zaps to Transfers. They’re separate things and the experiences were built to show Transfers as Transfers and Zaps as Zaps.

This may change as we learn more about use cases and get feedback from users, but at launch it won't be possible to convert Zaps into Transfers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing your candid feedback, @loveoneday. It definitely helps us understand what features are valuable to you.

There has certainly been some interest around this and I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to this request. This helps our team get a better idea for features our users are especially interested in! By adding your vote, you’ll be notified by email if and when this gets implemented and we’ll also be sure to keep this thread in the loop as well. 

While I’m not certain of your workflow perhaps this gif on selecting existing data could be useful in the meantime: 

Keep us posted if you have any other questions. We’re happy to help!

I would like to add another vote for this functionality. We have a sophisticated path and filter process that the gif example does not allow us to filter from the transfer. The old process was so simple to use and the format of the data display was much better than the current format which is all squished up on screen and takes a long time to load, filter and display.

Please provide the old workflow back. 

Thanks Bec

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @beclautTBO. I’ve added your vote for that feature request. I can’t confirm an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is! :)