Best answer

Can I Connect Shopify and RingCentral for Order Status?

• 21 July 2023
  • 4 replies

OK, so I have been looking around and I can’t quite find an answer to this and was hoping for some guidance.

We use RingCentral and Shopify.   I was hoping to create a hook between the two where when a customer calls in, then picks say Option 1 for order status, either then using the phone number they are calling from (or they can input an order #), we will be able to connect to Shopify, get specific of the order status (like shipment details), and then pass it back automatically to the caller.

Is that even possible with Zapier??

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 21 July 2023, 21:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JeffInDallas 

Good question.

Take a look at the available Zap triggers/actions for each app:

Hi @JeffInDallas 

Good question.

Take a look at the available Zap triggers/actions for each app:

That is the trick.  I started in the RingCentral triggers (since that is step 1, a caller calls into our phone system), and I don’t see anything that is remotely related to an action/trigger based on the caller pressing a number on their keypad.  Pressing a number on the keypad will route them into a specific extension in the call queue setup in RingCentral. From there, the triggers in Zapier are related to call ending, recordings, missed calls, etc.

Maybe I am missing it, but I just don’t see this type of trigger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JeffInDallas 

There are no RingCentral Zap triggers for live calls.

OK, that is what I was worried would be the answer. 

Off to look for other solutions...