Question

Can I connect Kajabi and ThriveCart to enroll a student in a specific course when a form is submitted?

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I need help with connecting Kajabi and ThriveCart. When a form is submitted on Kajabi I would like for a student to be enrolled onto a specific course on ThriveCart. 

I’ve read the instructions at  https://apidocs.thrivecart.com/ and I’m still not sure where to input the various pieces of information. I’ve included a screenshot below of what I need to fill out. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Gembo!

Thanks for reaching out in community and sorry to hear you’re running into this! I hope you don't mind, I’m going to move your question to our Code & Webhooks forum. Full transparency, since webhooks are a slightly more advanced approach support and troubleshooting for these zaps will be limited.

That being said, this is the best home for your question since this is where our more savvy community members tend to hang. 🙂Thanks again!