Question

Can I auto-fill a document with Pipefy card information when sending it for e-signature?

• 24 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

My Draft takes information from a pipefy trigger card and fill up a document for signing
but, when i send the document for the person who has to sign, the document comes empty.
How do i make the document comes with the information that i need?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hmm @FelipeAM this is interesting. Do you mind adding in some screenshots of your Zap set up so I can take a closer look at the mapping of fields? Of course, please be sure to omit and identifying or sensitive information. 

Do you know if any data has been pulled in your Zap History? Can you provide a screenshot of that as well? 

Looking forward to your response! 

Userlevel 1

Okay,

follow the screenshots that I am allowed to send

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @FelipeAM! Thanks for sending these over. 

It looks like you’re using either Webhooks by Zapier or Custom Actions so I’ve moved your question over to our Webhooks/Code forum. 🙂

Full transparency, since this route is considered a little more on the technical side support is often limited. That said, hopefully the eyes in this forum are better able to troubleshoot with you. 🤞🏽