Question

Can I add Wix products to WordPress and update inventory on both sites when a purchase is made?

• 14 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I have two sites 'WordPress with Woocommerce' and a 'WiX site'. I want to sell my WIX products on the WordPress site, they will both have the products, and they will update both sites on purchase. can I do it by using Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @YosBenDavid!

There’s a WooCommerce app on Zapier that you could use, but looking at the Wix Automations app it doesn’t look like it has any actions. I’m guessing you’re looking to update the inventory for the product, rather than trying to duplicate an order across both sites. Is that correct? 

If so, perhaps it might be worth looking into a third party, more inventory focussed ecommerce app that would allow you to manage and update the product inventory in a single place. We have integrations with apps like DEAR Inventory for example that you could potentially use with both WordPress and Wix to update and manage the products across both sites. 

Do you think that could work? Or were you looking more to recreate the order across both sites? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!