Best answer

Can I add contacts from FB Lead Ads to a specific form on ActiveCampaign?

Userlevel 1

I already have a Zap set up to transfer leads from FB Lead Ads into ActiveCampaign. Wondering if it’s possible to update that Zap so that the leads are connected to a specific form in ActiveCampaign. They currently seem to be connected to a general form but I want to track them through a specific form.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Satya09 18 July 2022, 07:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @MindfulMomma 

May I know the reason why you want to send through a specific form on ActiveCampaign?

I assume you want to tag the contacts that come through Facebook Lead Ads right ? 

If yes then you don’t even need to send through form rather you can tag contacts through Zapier Directly

Userlevel 1

My reason is two-fold - one is to tag the contacts and the second reason is to have an easy way to track the number of contacts who enter this way. I do have a work around to do this but was wondering if using a form was possible.

Could you explain how to get contacts tagged directly through Zapier?

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @MindfulMomma 

Got your point. 

1.While you use the Create / Update Contact Action Step in ActiveCampaign App inside Zapier you will find an option to add the tag.You can refer to the image below.

2.Regarding tracking the number of contacts added this way inside your account,go to your Contacts section inside ActiveCampaign and use the filters to filter them by that particular tag that you add for leads from FB ads .You don’t need to use a form for this purpose at all 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @MindfulMomma! I wanted to swing by and see if you were still needing assistance with this? Keep us posted, we’d love to know. 🙂

Userlevel 1

I’m all set now - thanks!