Best answer

Can a Zap create a new candidate profile in Vincere?

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I can’t see ‘create new candidate’ on the list of options, only ‘create new contact’. Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a new candidate in Vincere with a Zap? At this stage I only have a free personal account and as a business we haven’t set anything up. I think I can create new zaps with a paid account but just not sure if I can create this one. I want to try and understand if it can be done before we move forward setting up a Zapier account. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 August 2023, 11:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CathKane 

Good question.

You would have to use the Vincere API: https://api.vincere.io/#operation/candidateCreate

App APIs can be used in Zaps via these apps:

Thank you Troy, this is really helpful, appreciate you replying so quickly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @CathKane,

Cool! I’m glad Troy was able to help you out!

Additionally, we have an open feature request for the “Create New Candidate” action in Vincere. I have added you as an interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!