Hello! I am looking for a solution for communicating with project requestors that are NOT in Asana. I have searched on zapier.com and the forums but, can’t figure out if the Asana/Outlook offering would deliver this. Here is my ideal workflow:
- Request is submitted through an Asana Form.
- Once the request is received in Asana an email is generated in Outlook and sent to the requestor from our team Outlook in box.
- The subject of the email would be the name of the task from the Asana Form.
- The body of the email would include the information on the request from the Asana form and any attachments that were added to the form.
- Outcome - The email would serve as the communication connection between my team and the requestor.
Asana offers a confirmation receipt email feature in their forms but, the subject line of the email is generic making it hard to differentiate requests. The Asana confirmation is also sent from a “no-reply-Asana” email address.
Any insight on the ability to do this with the Asana/Outlook offering from Zapier would be greatly appreciated.