Best answer

CallTrackingMetrics data not populating within Smarsheet

• 13 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I configured CallTrackingMetrics within Zapier and I’m able successfully test its connection. I can see all my field data being pulled into the test panel and I was able to also (one time only) pass my data as intended to Smartsheet. However, the data will not pass to Smartsheet despite new records showing within the Zapier configuration panel.

I have a Facebook leads Zap configured and it’s passing data to Smartsheet without issue.

Any ideas as to what is happening here?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 15 April 2020, 00:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Tim,

This will likely be something that our Support team will have to dig into, but I do have some questions before going that route:

1. When you check the Data Out tab of CallTrackingMetrics in your task history, do you see the data that you need? In other words, might it be the case that the fields you mapped are not the same ones that contain the data when the Zap is running live?
  2. If you don’t see the data there at all, can you check those same calls in CallTrackingMetrics directly to confirm whether it’s being shown there?

If you could confirm those things, that would be great. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot for the reply. I was able to get everything to work as intended. Have a great day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @redraceradvertising If you're able to share how you got things working that would be super helpful in case another member runs into a similar issue, thanks!