Best answer

Calendly to BigCommerce Integration

• 13 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I have been trying to create a Zap that whenever there is an invitee signing up for a meeting, it will automatically create that invitee’s details into a customer account in BigCommerce. How can I make it automatic so I don’t have to manually type in the details in BigCommerce everytime someone signs up? 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 January 2023, 22:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @colhan 

Good question.

Try these Zap steps:

@Troy Tessalone I have done this but I am being asked for the customer details for the action. I am setting this up to be automatic. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@colhan 

You can map dynamic variables between Zap steps using the ‘CUSTOM’ option.

Zap Basics Reference: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

EXAMPLE

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @colhan - checking in with your progress here. As Troy said, Mapping is the thing that makes this Zap automatic, so it will dynamically change with each new record.

If you’re still puzzling through it, you can always drop a printscreen (with any personal info removed) and we can see where you may need support. We’re happy to stay a resource as long as need be to get you set up! 

Best,

Rachael