Best answer

building a flow between WMS and route building software

• 20 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I am looking for a route builder software for our in house deliveries. I would like the flow to be as follows

1. invoice created with WMS ----→ 2)Destination is plotted on a route for delivery. (the arrow obviously being zapier)------> 3) customer receives shipment updates 

Does something like that exist? 

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 22:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @David2000 I am just seeing that no one has replied to you here yet so I wanted to follow-up! I would suggest heading over to our app directory to see if you can find an app that specializes in delivery/route planning. If you can, I would assume it would be possible to achieve your workflow. Things to keep in mind:

• There isn’t a “New Invoice” trigger for WMS-Lite. You will need to choose a different trigger, listed here: https://zapier.com/apps/wms-lite/integrations. I would assume the “Export Outgoing Orders” might be the most ideal but you’ll want to test to make sure you’re getting the data you’re after.
  • You’ll need to decide the method of how you’d like the customer to receive shipment updates. Email? Text? Something else? You can browse through apps by communication type in the app directory as well, by utilizing the left-hand “App Categories” navigation.

I hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction!