Question

Best App for multiple image layout

• 16 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi there. I am looking for help finding the best app to accomplish my task. What I am looking to do is layout multiple photos on a page. Is there an app and automation that could do this?

Here is my workflow:

1. Add new task to ClickUp List
  2. Create image with info from task (either in Placid or Google Sheets)
  3. Add new image to OneDrive folder
  4. Get all files in OneDrive folder
  5. Layout all the files found onto a page (or pages depending how many files are found) and export to PDF.

That last step is the one I need assistance with. Any insight is appreciated!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @cpzap

I’m excited to see if any other users in community have any recommendations for this! 🤗 A quick Google search turned this list up. Full transparency, none of these apps are vetted by Zapier but it could be worth checking to see if any of them have apps. 

Alternatively you could backwards from the document and/or images section of our app directory to see if any of them have an action that work for what you need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @cpzap 

I would give Google Slides a try. https://zapier.com/apps/google-slides/integrations 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @cpzap! I see you got a few good options to choose from, were you successful with any? Let us know if you still need some help 😆