Best answer

basecamp 2 to clickup

• 2 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having several issues setting up my Bascamp2 - clickup zap.

I am trying to add create a zap that grabs new todo’s in a base-camp project/todo list and send it to click-up

It all works, but is there a way of getting the content from that todo, rather than a URL?

Also I cant work out how to schedule it. Well I can but then I dont get the click-up section and only the base-camp bit

I suppose what I would like is any new lists and any new todos in those lists from a project to come into click-up with content rather than URL’s on a once a day schedule.

Cheers for any help

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 3 October 2020, 13:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Yes, you would use the To-do Id and look it up using “Find to do list”

I can’t test this, but this should give you more details of the to-dos

Userlevel 1

Thanks ill have a look on Monday.

My other issues seems to be scheduling, if I create a schedule than I only seem to get one integration, i.e clickup or basecamp.

I have my zap working so its there a way of adding a schedule in the first part of the ZAP? cant seem to work out how without it it taking away the bascamp bit.

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Paulg! We went ahead and marked Andy’s response as the “Best Answer” as it looks like the second part of your question has been answered here: