Best answer

Azure DevOps custom fields - any update?

• 30 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to map to an Azure DevOps custom field. When I am building the Zap this field is not available from the list. 

I searched and found a question that was closed over a year ago. Are there any updates on this?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 30 December 2021, 01:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DavidF. 

Might want to try opening a ticket with Zapier Support to ask about this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @DavidF.

There are currently a couple of feature requests related to custom fields and the Azure DevOps Zapier integration. In this case, @Troy Tessalone’s suggestion is a good one; when you contact the Zapier Support team, let them know which Zap you’re trying to set up, or if you haven’t started yet which action you’re trying to use, and they will be able to add you to the correct feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I have opened a support ticket on this.

I’m trying to build a Zap where Salesforce Object creates a new Feature record in DevOps - this part is easy enough, except that I want to write the newly created Feature Number back into the Salesforce record that created it. Can’t see a way to do this unless I somehow store the Salesforce Record Id into a field on the DevOps Feature record.