Question

Automatically apply a tag in Keap/Infusionsoft when a new payment has been made in Stripe

• 11 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Result: As soon as there has been a new payment in Stripe, whenever that payment might happen in the future, I want Keap/Infusionsoft to automatically assign a specific tag to a/that corresponding contact (in Keap). 

Problem: The problem that we are having is that it seems that we can only assign the specific tag, one time, to one specific contact in Keap, and not just program Zappier to apply the specific tag to the A contact in Keap as soon as a new payment in Stripe is made. And if you choose to apply the tag to one specific contact in Keap, it also seems that Zappier think the job is done since it has applied the tag, but I want the process to continue to automatically happen in the future as soon as the conditions are met. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @DennisSahlström!

We’d love to help! Do you mind sharing some screenshots (with any personal info obscured) of how your zap is setup currently? This might help us get you back on track!

Looking forward to hearing more! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @DennisSahlström 

You will need to tell Zapier to apply the tag to dynamic contacts! So, your flow should be something like the following:

Trigger: New Payment Made in Stripe
Action: Find or Create Contact in Keap
Action: Apply Tag (or Update Contact) in Keap applying the tag to the contact that was found in step 2. 

I hope that helps!