Question

automate sending amazon gift cards for qualtrics responses

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi! Could anyone advise me if I could zapier to automate sending Amazon gift cards to all respondents who have successfully completed my survey on Qualtrics? I’m not sure what app to select other than Qualtrics on my workflow...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zapbeginner!

One app that I know of that will do this for you is Tango Card, though you have to pay for their services. 

Another way that you could do it would be to create a list of existing gift card codes (ie purchase some in advance) in something like Google Sheets, then when someone you have a new survey response, you can look up the next available voucher code in the sheet and send it in an email (eg by using the Gmail Send email action). 

Does either of those sound like they would work for you? I’m happy to go into the second option in more detail if it sounds good :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

If you go the Google Sheets route, since it relies on having pre-purchased enough (and therefore, purchasing more if you are running low), I would also add a formula to the Google sheet that performs a MOD() operation to determine whether it’s time to order more.

The exact formula would vary based on how many you buy at a time and how quickly you distribute them, but let’s assume you purchase 100 and you want to purchase more once you’ve used 95. Formula would be =MOD(ROW(), 95). Then you can add a filter step to your Zap that only continues if that column is 0 and then sends you an email reminder or adds a task to your to-do list to purchase more.

If you want to go a completely automated route without having to purchase gift cards yourself, I prefer using Giftbit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @zapbeginner! Popping in to see how you’re rocking and rolling with this zap? 🤗

We have some 🔥 recommendations here and hopefully some of em were able to get you on the right track!