Skip to main content

Hi all!

We have a physical store and webshop that runs on Lightspeed. Within Lightspeed I can setup discount codes that only can be used once. There is a connection between Lightspeed an Mailchimp for customer details but unfortunately not for discount codes.

Now I want to set up a campain that triggers an email to new customers. When people buy something in our store we ask them to register for our loyalty program. If they do, we have their email address and the campain should trigger a ‘welcome email’. This email needs to contain a unique discount code. The codes are already set in Lightspeed and active. I have a Google Spreadsheet where the discount codes are in individual columns (below each other).

Is it possible to use Zapier to retrieve a unique code from the Google Spreadsheet and insert it in the email of Mailchimp after a customer registered?

Thanks for your response!

Hi @BRDNSAAP 

Follow this guide:

Hi @BRDNSAAP,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.