Best answer

Auto response in Gmail

• 19 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

How can I send an email response in Gmail using a Gmail template?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 19 October 2022, 12:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @VictoriaHeldt!

There isn’t a way to send an email specifically using a Gmail template, but you can set up your Zap so that the body of the email looks like your template. To do that, type in any text that you want for the template, and insert any information that you need from previous steps in the Zap (eg to add the sender’s name)

Does that sound like the kind of thing you’re trying to do?

Thanks for your swift response! The only problem are the pictures in that need to be included in the auto response. I’m trying to fill the body with HTML - however, I don’t know how to translate my template into HTML.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @VictoriaHeldt 

Personally I used w3schools when I need to add something in HTML 

This is a good resource to add images to your email using a URL https://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_files_absoulute 

Thanks!

Hi @VictoriaHeldt!

There isn’t a way to send an email specifically using a Gmail template, but you can set up your Zap so that the body of the email looks like your template. To do that, type in any text that you want for the template, and insert any information that you need from previous steps in the Zap (eg to add the sender’s name)

Does that sound like the kind of thing you’re trying to do?

Thank you very much! The template I’ve created is more than plain text - I’ve made it with Google Layout, so it has a frame and pictures - and that’s the point where my HTML knowledge is not sufficient to replicate this. But thank you for your answer! :)