Best answer

Auto Answer and Dial 9 when a certain number is dialed

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m in a situation to where I need to let guests into my community (Airbnb stuff) on their own. However, it’s currently set up to where the guest types in a code and I have to answer it and press 9 several times until the gate opens. Is there a way I can automate this using Zapier (or anything really) so that I don’t have to answer the phone each time? I’m worried a guest will type in the code in the middle of the night or whenever, and I won’t hear my phone ring and the guest won’t be able to get into the community.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 17 November 2022, 23:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @drewkpierce 

Good question and interesting use case.

Try configuring a Twilio Studio Flow: https://www.twilio.com/docs/studio/user-guide/get-started

You’ll need to buy a Twilio Phone Number, then connect the Phone Number to the Studio Flow.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey @drewkpierce, I just wanted to see if you were able to see what @Troy Tessalone pointed out here -- I myself was not aware of Twilio having a macro/automation tool like this and it is super neat.  Let us know if you had any other questions about this topic :wave:

Userlevel 1

Hey @drewkpierce, I just wanted to see if you were able to see what @Troy Tessalone pointed out here -- I myself was not aware of Twilio having a macro/automation tool like this and it is super neat.  Let us know if you had any other questions about this topic :wave:

I was able to make the Twilio suggestion work, thank you!