Question

Are Zaps account specific when using Quickbooks Online?

• 15 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

New to Zapier, fairly experienced IT guy. 

I created a new zap using Quickbooks Online and Slack. 
The trigger is a New Invoice Created in Quickbooks Online that posts a Slack message to specific channel. 

What is weird is that the zap works when tested, but I have another employee with a different user creating new invoices in our Quickbooks Online, but the Zap isnt posting automated Slack messages. Does zapier need to be authenticated for every Quickbooks Online user? Or am I missing something.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @capesave 

QBO Zap help articles to check:https://zapier.com/apps/quickbooks/help

NOTE: The QBO triggers are not instant.

Trigger types

There are two types of triggers:

1. Polling trigger: the majority of triggers are polling triggers. With a polling trigger, Zapier will check for new data from your trigger every 1 to 15 minutes in order to start your Zap, depending on your pricing plan.
  2. Instant trigger: with an instant trigger, your trigger app will send Zapier an instant notification whenever there's new data. Zaps with instant triggers are labeled Instant on your dashboard and in the Zap editor.

Free Plan on Zapier

Because of the way Intuit bills for connections into Quickbooks, we're unable to provide this application under free or non-trial accounts. If you upgrade to a paid Zapier plan you will have full access to Zapier and Quickbooks!