Best answer

Appsheet trigger

• 2 September 2022
  • 5 replies

I am trying to create a ZAP from Appsheet (trigger app) and Aweber. Just wondering if anyone knows why Appsheet does not provide a selection of triggers.

Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by christina.d 7 September 2022, 00:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Craig241816 

Appsheet is based on Google sheet, so you should be able to use any Google sheet trigger here.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Craig241816 ,

It looks like no triggers have been developed for Appsheet yet, but I see we have some feature requests for this.

If you can give us more details on what exactly you’d like to trigger your Zap I can add your vote as well 😊

Hi Daniela,

It would be great to have triggers based on:

• new row / record added or updated
  • Change of column data
  • a specific action in Appsheet
  • .. there are countless other triggers

Thank you

Hi @Craig241816 

Appsheet is based on Google sheet, so you should be able to use any Google sheet trigger here.

Thanks Rod,

Yes, I am able to use the GSheet Zap however this is a workaround and I’d rather be working with a single platform if I can.

Thanks for responding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Craig241816! Thanks for those details!

Triggers for adding and updating a row are feature requests other users had expressed an interest in as well. 🤗 I went ahead and added your vote to those. We’ll be sure to email you if and when those are implemented!

In the interest of full transparency, this particular app is owned and managed by the AppSheet team. If there are a handful of other ideas you’re particularly excited by it might be worth reaching out to them directly. 🙂

Thanks again for flagging this in the Community!