Best answer

Application failed: The app returned

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap linking Telzio to Kintone. Zapier asks to “sign in” to my Kintone account and leads me to the page to fill in information. I have followed the steps but receive the following error: 

authentication failed: The app returned `{"message":"Bad Request"} What happened: Executing authentication.test with bundle {"message":"Bad Request"} Console logs: ` as error, which we cannot read.

I do not know what I am doing wrong. My Kintone account is a trial account but it is current.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 20 October 2020, 01:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It sounds like we’ll need to take a closer look at your Zap to see what the trouble is here. I’m going to pass your message to the Support Team who can dig into this with you, someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Our Support team messaged with the OP and we received this from the user:

We consulted with Kintone and learned that there are permission boxes to check associated with the API Token. We checked the boxes and it resolved the issue. Thank you for all your help.

Going to mark this as the best answer.