I am creating an automation that for a given customers stores all emails in a google doc, if the email has an attachment , the attachment is saved in a file in a google drive folder and a link is appended to the text.
Here is the flow : https://zapier.com/shared/c86f2c8fc039186fd8bb70b3949dfff62254bcfc
I have a few problems:
- i have a list of customers and their name, i want that if the folder for the customer exists the attachment is saved in this folder, else drive needs to create it. do not know how to do this
- I want the folder where to save the attachment and the google doc is equal to the customer email in the google sheet list. i do not know how ot math this, also remember that in real life we may have more than 4 customers so the loop needs to be longer than the 4 emaisl i have here
- When i append the email text to the googlesheet the format is not good, the text is all sequencial without breaks. i have tried formatting the text box in the zap but it does not work
- last when i had the link to the created file in google doc, the link does not appear as a link, cannot click, unless you do it manually. how to solve this?
- i wonder if there is a way to eliminate the email signature from the body test because that make the experience to go over the emails unpleasant.
anyone can help with details?
Best answer by nicksimardView original