Question

Any way to translate the Trustpilot email templates for sending invitations to Greek?

• 15 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, I have connected my Trustpilot account with Woocommerce. I created a Zap to automatically invite customers to review our products. However the suggested invitation email templates (purchase or non-purchase experience) were already translated in many languages but not Greek. Is there a way to access the english template file (.pot) and create a new greek template?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Zapier has a Translate app that may be useful for converting the email content: https://zapier.com/apps/translate/integrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Scud 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

@Scud 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Yes, that would be nice. From what I understand the suggested Translate for Zapier app is not triggered by Trustpilot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Scud - I checked into this for you and accessing the translation via Zapier doesn’t seem to be possible, sadly.

If you’d like, I can flag the team to add your vote to a feature suggestion?

Hi @Scud - I checked into this for you and accessing the translation via Zapier doesn’t seem to be possible, sadly.

If you’d like, I can flag the team to add your vote to a feature suggestion?

Sure, go ahead!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Scud Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Scud ,

Sorry you are still having trouble here! To make sure all angles are covered and your vote is added to the specific feature request for this workflow, you will want to reach out to our Support team. They have access into your specific Zap and can help troubleshoot or determine the specific request to upvote on your behalf!