Best answer

Any Form Submission from HubSpot as a Trigger

• 13 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, for a trigger from HubSpot Form Submissions, I have to select a form. Is there anyway I can create a trigger for any form on HubSpot?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 September 2022, 16:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @shaebert 

Good question.

The Zap trigger HubSpot New Form Submission requires a form to be selected.

Perhaps there is a different HubSpot Zap trigger that you can use. (e.g. New Contact, etc.)

Depending on your HubSpot plan you may be able to use HubSpot workflows as a workaround.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @shaebert!

It’s not currently possible to trigger of all forms with the New Form Submission HubSpot trigger, sorry about that. 

We do have a feature request open for this and I've added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality :)

In the meantime, do you think the workaround that Troy suggested would work for you?

Userlevel 1

The work around may work. While in HubSpot, I can trigger a workflow on any form submission, my end goal is to get the data into an excel spreadsheet. HubSpot does not offer an action like this. I think I would have to use an action to send an external email. The email would have to go to Zapier’s inbox feature and then I could format from there.