Best answer

Amy other record labels using Zapier?

• 23 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

It would be really useful to link up with any other record labels that are using Zapier within their business.

I am particularly interested in any useful ideas or solutions for integrating Bandcamp and automating Bandcamp functions.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 29 December 2019, 18:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @TheRebelMC!

Would you mind sharing a bit more about your desired outcome? I know we don't have a Bandcamp integration but with more info, we may be able to help brainstorm some workarounds for you. 😊

Let us know!

Userlevel 1

Hi Jesse

Bandcamp is a major platform for the sale of physical and digital music.

It has it's own reporting function but mainly

We need to create an automation to update the stock levels and provide robust stock management of physical product.

At the moment we are having to create a manual update using and excel spreadsheet.

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@TheRebelMC While Bandcamp doesn't have a native integration with Zapier it does have an API, specifically to update the stock quantities. one of the experts here (myself included) could help you building an application on the Zapier platform to be able to update quantities.

You could also try to build it yourself or contact Bandcamp and get them to build/launch the application on Zapier. It's complicated for non-programmer type people, but for programmers it can be pretty straight forward (Zapier does its best to help apps enter their platform.

So it just depends on how you want to go about it, but yes your desired outcome of getting stock levels updated automatically can happen.