Best answer

Amazon Seller Central - France region supported?

• 16 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi

i want to connect my amazon seller central shop in France with mailerlite, but according to documentation Napier can connect to amazon seller central only in North america. There’s a form to fullfill to amazon to authorise the connect but i didn’t get no answer?

Any tips.

Thank’s

icon

Best answer by christina.d 20 October 2021, 10:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @beit 

FYI: Most Zap apps are created and maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, altho unsure who owns this Zap app integration.

Article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/amazon-seller-central-regions

Amazon Seller Central Regions

Last updated: January 27, 2020

This integration only works with accounts/instances within the North America region.

If you are outside of the North America region, Amazon Seller Central will not allow you to connect.
Please fill out this form to let Amazon's Marketplace Services team know that you would like to use Zapier with regions outside of North America!

Currently, Amazon's policies only allow API access within the region for which a company is registered, and Zapier is registered in North America.
It is impossible for Zapier to become registered in the other international regions, due the information that Amazon requires in those regions.
For example, their UK region requires bank account information, and their India region requires a VAT and CST number

Please help let Amazon Marketplace Services know that Amazon needs to enable "API-only" access across all their regions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there! I wanted to pop in and add to the thread that this is an open feature request for the team. As Troy mentioned, since this being implemented is largely dependent on Amazon requirements, we don’t have a time frame to offer at this time.

Hi @beit 

FYI: Most Zap apps are created and maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, altho unsure who owns this Zap app integration.

Article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/amazon-seller-central-regions

Amazon Seller Central Regions

Last updated: January 27, 2020

This integration only works with accounts/instances within the North America region.

If you are outside of the North America region, Amazon Seller Central will not allow you to connect.
Please fill out this form to let Amazon's Marketplace Services team know that you would like to use Zapier with regions outside of North America!

Currently, Amazon's policies only allow API access within the region for which a company is registered, and Zapier is registered in North America.
It is impossible for Zapier to become registered in the other international regions, due the information that Amazon requires in those regions.
For example, their UK region requires bank account information, and their India region requires a VAT and CST number

Please help let Amazon Marketplace Services know that Amazon needs to enable "API-only" access across all their regions.

@beit, I can see my friends in Support we’re able to get your vote added to that request so we’ll be sending you an email once we know more. We’ll also post an update here in the thread as well for anyone following along. 🙂

@christina.d please add me too :)

@beit did you find a way to connect amazon seller central to your account ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @tlandru!

We’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. Still no ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! :)