Question

Amazon Seller Central - FBA referral & pick/pack fee?

• 6 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I got my Amazon Seller Integrated with Google Sheets for Zapier to convert recent sales into my spreadsheet.

The only issue, however is I cant seem to figure out how to input the total FBA fee.

The FBM fee is a flat calculation, but the FBA fee is a flat fee, plus the pack/pick fee based on the weight/dimensions. 

Does anyone know of a way to calculate this FBA fee using Zapier?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @mdcooks! :)

Hmm, looking at the information we receive from Amazon Seller Central and Fulfillment by Amazon it doesn’t look like we get the weight/dimensions so I’m not sure this will be possible. 

If we had this info, then you could potentially calculate the FBA fee using a Formatter (Numbers > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action and creating a lookup table in another Google Sheet to use supply different values to the Spreadsheet-Style Formula step depending on the weight/dimensions supplied. 

Do you get email notifications for each order that contain the FBA fee, or the weight/dimensions of each item? If so, then perhaps you could trigger a Zap from those email notifications (using a parsing app like Email Parser by Zapier) to get that information. 

Do you think that approach could work or are you unable to get notifications from Amazon with that information?

Userlevel 1

Welcome to the Community @mdcooks! :)

Hmm, looking at the information we receive from Amazon Seller Central and Fulfillment by Amazon it doesn’t look like we get the weight/dimensions so I’m not sure this will be possible. 

If we had this info, then you could potentially calculate the FBA fee using a Formatter (Numbers > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action and creating a lookup table in another Google Sheet to use supply different values to the Spreadsheet-Style Formula step depending on the weight/dimensions supplied. 

Do you get email notifications for each order that contain the FBA fee, or the weight/dimensions of each item? If so, then perhaps you could trigger a Zap from those email notifications (using a parsing app like Email Parser by Zapier) to get that information. 

Do you think that approach could work or are you unable to get notifications from Amazon with that information?

Thanks for the response Sam.

Unfortunately there is no option to get emails with the fee paid, so it looks like I will have to look elsewhere to accomplish this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting me know, @mdcooks. I’m sorry that wouldn’t be a viable workaround. Please do let us know if you’re able to find an alternative solution for this! :)