Question

Airtable to Intercom unable to map lookup field

• 17 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, Im trying to send records from airtable to intercom.This records are users and one of the column of each record is a lookup field in the same airtable base, but when i set the zap i can´t map the lookup field.

I have also tried to convert that lookup field into a formula but formula field is also not appearing when i map the fields. Is there a way to auto-convert the lookup or formula field to text?

Thanks in advance :)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Yagocuevas 

Can you please post screenshots with what field you are referencing along with outlining a specific example in order to give us more context, thanks.

Ok. I will try my best, 

So i want to send user records to intercom from airtable, each user is associated to the restaurants where he  has done orders. Restaurant field is a lookup field in other table in the same base. Also i have tried to make a formula field but do not appear anyway.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Yagocuevas 

I was able to replicate your Airtable Base Fields setup and was able to successfully pull thru the value of the formula from the Lookup field that references a linked field from another Table.

Example of Airtable

Results from Airtable Find Record Zap step...notice the LOOKUP - VALUE in the results appears.