Question

Airtable form > Zapier > Listing on Webflow site (with multiple choice questions)

• 25 August 2020
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

HI all,

I’m hoping someone can help. I’ve created a signup form with Airtable and embedded it on my webflow site. I’ve added a zap so that when a new user signs up my CMS “listings” in webflow is automatically populated. What I can’t get to work are the two multiple choice fields for categories and cities. 

Can any help with this or is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance

Charlie

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @hellosolo , are you required fields not showing up in the zap?

Hi,

All fields except the multiple selection fields are pulling through fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @hellosolo!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)

And just to clarify, is the problem:

1. You don’t see the fields that you need on the Create Item step (meaning you couldn’t map a Airtable field there even if you wanted to)
  2. You do see the field there but aren’t seeing the Airtable data that you need, in order to map to that Webflow field?
  3. You see both the Airtable data and the Webflow field, and have mapped things, but it doesn’t get added properly when you create the item?
  4. Something else?

Hi @nicksimard 

Yes, all sorted thanks.

I ended up needing to use Integromat for the multi-reference fields as I couldn’t find a way to get it working in zapier unfortunately