Question

Adding Pardot to Already Configured SFDC Web form to SFDC Lead Zap

• 17 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone, 

We recently purchased Pardot, and until we can get our Pardot forms filled out and put the code on the new website we are building, we’d like to link Pardot to our current Zaps. 

Currently we have Zaps that are initiated by a gravity form being filled out on our site which then creates a lead in SFDC. I was hoping to just be able to modify our existing Zaps to link to the correct Pardot Campaigns somehow. I see that Pardot fields are now avaialbe options when I open a zap to edit it, but was not sure what value i should put in there. 
Or if what i need to do is add another step to the zap and connect Pardot and update it that way. 

Thank you for any help and guidance anyone can give. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @mreinhold - Thanks for writing to us. We have a help page here with some useful articles on how to get you started and common troubleshooting tips: https://zapier.com/apps/pardot/help

Would you mind taking a look and letting me know if you have further questions or if you don’t find your answer there? It sounds like you need just a way to define which values go where.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mreinhold,

Just checking in here to see if you saw Steph’s reply. Were you able to get your Zap set up ok? 

Want to make sure you’re all set on this so please do let us know how you got on!