Question

Adding Alias Emails To Zaps

• 31 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I was hoping if anyone could help me with this issue. I’m trying to setup a contact form where certain inquiries will be sent to certain email addresses. There are currently two emails (careers@ and info@) but they both are alias for abc@. Zapier isn’t letting me adding those two aliases and only letting me adding abc@. Would you be able to advise if this can be resolved? Am I able to add zaps to aliases going to the same Gmail account?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @tgoericke -

Adding a Filter step may work in your use case. Would you like to give it a try? 

I do have a question however, when you say it won’t let you add the email alias’, they are connected to the same Gmail Inbox correct? At what point in the Zap is the option to not add the Alias popping up? Adding screenshots of you Zap setup and any error messages is extremely helpful for us to try and troubleshoot 😄

Thank you so much for your prompt response @chanelle! I really appreciate it. I forgot to mention that I’m trying to connect Webflow form with the Gmail emails mentioned above. And yes, those two aliases are connected to the same Gmail Inbox. Trigger step 1 is Form Submission in Webflow (with the Webflow account connected), step 2 is Action connecting the aliases and that’s when the issue occured.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tgoericke 

Kindly send screenshots of how the Zap has been set up to have more context for your issue. (Kindly blur any personal information/detail)

Also, if you’ve received an error message, please send a screenshot of that.