Best answer

Add trigger in Book like a Boss

• 31 October 2023
  • 5 replies

When people buy a specific product at my Book like a Boss page, I want to add them to a list in Active Campaign. I found out easily how to select the list in Active Campaign, but I cant find the specific booking I would like to select. Can someone help me? 

icon

Best answer by communitymember 31 October 2023, 12:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Sure, I can help you can we connect on google meet?

Sure. When?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Hier is Lisa there must be an id or webpage url associated with specific bookings you can find that and add a Filter step in zapier so that your zap will only work when that filter is true

@Hier is Lisa there must be an id or webpage url associated with specific bookings you can find that and add a Filter step in zapier so that your zap will only work when that filter is true

Oh nice! I found the url. Where can I found the option to filter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Hier is Lisa,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

If the booking name is present in the trigger’s sample data you can map the booking name in the first field of the Filter step and use the “Exactly Matches” condition for the Zap to only continue if the booking name matches the condition. Here’s an example:

bf87bd9f0927a0d48026dc452f5d29b7.png
(view larger)

You can learn more about Filter by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557#1-add-a-filter-step-0-0

Hopefully, this helps!