Best answer

Add Salesforce Contacts to Eventbrite Event

• 18 September 2020
  • 4 replies

My nonprofit arts organization is looking into Zapier to connect Salesforce and Eventbrite. There seem to be a lot of great Zaps that send data from Eventbrite to Salesforce, but we need something to go the other way.

One of the limitations of Eventbrite is that you cannot bulk import attendees to an event (you could earlier this year, but the feature disappeared and Eventbrite didn’t have an answer when I asked if it would be back).

This is a problem for us. For each concert, we have members who receive tickets as part of their membership packages. What I’d like to be able to do is have a Salesforce list view that filters by membership level and due date, add these to a campaign, and then add the campaign members to Eventbrite as attendees. Is that, or something similar, possible with Zapier?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 3 February 2021, 20:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Endpoint to add attendee to an event is NOT available via the Eventbrite API: https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/api

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AndyHerring 

Just checking in. Did you get sorted in the end?

Hi @AndyHerring 

Just checking in. Did you get sorted in the end?

No. Troy’s answer indicate that Zapier isn’t able to send data from Salesforce to Eventbrite, only the other way around. This matches what I’ve seen in Zapier’s user interface.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AndyHerring ,

Circling back here to close the loop as I see our Support team has added you to a Feature Request for this Action. While we don't have an ETA for this, rest assured you will receive an email from us regarding any updates!