Best answer

Add Quickbooks online fields?

• 19 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to build a few Zaps from Caspio to Quickbooks Online.  However, the Zapier dropdowns don't include all the QBO fields I need.  Is there a way to include some QBO fields that are not on the current dropdowns?  Or to get some fields on Zapier’s radar to add soon?

icon

Best answer by randallsla 16 December 2020, 15:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, so best to direct your wishes to the app developer.

[ADVANCED] Otherwise, you can try to leverage the QBO API via a Webhook step: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/develop

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@randallsla 

Just checking in, did you manage to get this sorted?

Userlevel 1

I talked to Quickbooks folks, who said Quickbooks had nothing to do with developing Zaps related to their application.  They said I should address my questions to Zapier.    The Zapier people I talked to said they put my requested fields on a list of future enhancements, but had no idea when they might be addressed.  I canceled my Zapier subscription since Zapier can’t currently do what I need.  I another need arises I will consider Zapier.

Thanks,

Randy