Best answer

Add Prospect to List in Pardot: no lists available/lists not showing up in dropdown

• 17 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Using the new Pardot integration for the first time in a Zap, I connected my Pardot account successfully to Zapier but no Lists from Pardot are showing up when I try to configure the “Add Prospect to List in Pardot” action. Any help troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by MarinaH 24 May 2021, 18:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jshen 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jshen!

With this one, it’s tricky to know what’s happening without taking a closer look at your Zap. In this case, please could you contact the Support Team using the Get Help form. Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @jshen , 

I’m having the same issue with my Zap. Did you find a solution? 

Thank you for your help. 

Taylor 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @jshen!

Looks like you reached out to our Support team and the suggestion was to reach out to your Pardot / Salesforce admin and ask them if they're able make the necessary changes to support version 4 of the Pardot API. 

The new Pardot integration uses the new API because the old way of logging into Pardot and connecting to the older API was deprecated and version 3 of the API doesn't have as many features.

Were you able to make that change and did this resolve the issue of lists not loading for you?