Best answer

Action to create Zap

• 6 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a Zapier action that can create a Zap? When I create a Google Calendar, I’d like to automatically create a Zap that monitors for events in that calendar.

It doesn’t seem like there’s such an action, but it’s a hard one to search for. All search results are more like “add an action to your Zap” instead of what I want, which is “Use Zapier to automate building a new Zap.”

icon

Best answer by jpot 6 August 2020, 20:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog. Nice to meet you! 

It’s not currently possible to make Zaps using a Zap, I’m afraid. Wish I could give you a better answer!

Userlevel 1

All signs seemed to point to that answer, but it’s good to have direct confirmation so I don’t just doubt my search. Thanks for the response!

Hey @jpot . Do you know if there´s an open feature request to accomplish this? Or are they gonna add this feature somewhile? I was searching on how to do this also. Will be really awesome if i can avoid to create mannually more than 200 zaps.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english, it´s not my native language.

Regards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kraney ,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ve passed this along to our Product team so that they are aware of the request and will be in touch should it become a reality!