Question

Accessing a Preset in ChatGPT playground.

• 10 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey everyone, 

Im trying to building a preset in chatgpt with a specifc tone of voice and pre determind rules for the Ai to follow. What i would like to do is call on that saved preset in my zapier flow.

Im currently having zapier summarize audio transcripts to extract value and i would like to be able to have muliptle options of presets for each member of my team based on personality traits tone of voice etc.

hope this make sense and would be great if anyone has any ideas

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rlaurence83!

Can I check I’ve understood what you’re trying to do?

You have audio transcripts (text) and would like to feed that into ChatGPT (using the ChatGPT integration, not the OpenAI integration) to create a summary of the text. You want to customize the summary depending on the speaker. Is that right?

Have you created the prompts in ChatGPT yet? If not it’s best to play with that in ChatGPT before starting the Zap. In terms of using different prompts for different team members, I think the best way to do that here is to use a lookup table. Lookup tables are a function of Formatter by Zapier, you can learn more about them here: create lookup tables in Zaps

Lookup tables are one way you can add conditions to Zaps (eg when you see this team member, use this prompt). There are other options for adding those types of conditions (which you can learn about in the article 3 ways to add conditions to your Zaps), but given that you only need to change one field, I think a lookup table would be best. 

That should help you get the prompt you need into the ChatGPT step, the remaining piece of the puzzle is telling the Lookup table which team member is talking. If you need some help with that, could you let us know the Zap trigger and what information you get from it? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey , 

Thanks for the reply. I currently have a zap set up that is working well for the transcription and i do have API access. My hope was to develop presets within Chatgpt with tone of voice , traits etc and then call on that specific preset when using the chatgpt zapier automation . This way the preset will be fine tuned  over time with the more information i input

ill look into the lookup tables mentioned and see if i can figure it out.

I have read that i can store the preset from chatgpt in a cloud service and connect to that specific preset - not sure if that would require the API call function in zapier - all a little over my head right now..

if you have any tips on using the API function in zapier for this purpose let me know  :)))

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Rlaurence83!

Would you by any chance have a link to where you read about storing presets from ChatGPT? It’s not something I’ve come across before, and I’m curious where you might have seen that so I can look into it :)