After you’ve completed Zapier 101, continue learning more about the powers of automation from our other guides and resources!
Check out 350+ of our most popular Zaps across fifteen categories, with tools that can help everyone do their best work, better.
- Ever send emails to market your products, announce upcoming events, share news about a non-profit, or just about any other type of emails that go out to more than one recipient? Then this guide is for you!
Forms & Surveys
- Everything you'll need to get started collecting data with forms and surveys, complete suggested apps, cheat sheets and templates!
- Go from beginner to expert as you learn how to: get started with spreadsheets, create advanced spreadsheet-powered dashboard, build powerful macros to automate your work, and more!
- Learn how to set up and manage your company's new G Suite account in under an hour! Your team will be elated with shiny new G Suite accounts to keep all of your company's work in one place.
- Looking to start your own online business? This guide will walk you through the questions you need to answer and boxes that need checking. Check out our guidance around your eCommerce software set up along with tips-and-tricks to make the most of your store.
CRM App Guide
- This guide will teach you what Customer Relation Management (CRM) apps are for, and will walk you through the best features of dozens of the most popular ones. It'll then help you find ways to put a CRM to use in your business with tips from other teams and Zapier automations to simplify your work.
Project Management Guide
- Find detailed overviews of the most popular project management strategies, advice from teams around the world on how they manage projects, and roundups of the best tools to help your projects flow smoothly.
Customer Support Guide
Learn what we've discovered about customer support—along with ideas from the support teams at Intercom, Trello, HubSpot, and more. This guide features roundups of the best apps and tools for customer support, ideas on how to automate tedious parts of support, tips on documenting your products well, and guides for getting out of the stickiest customer support situations!
An Introduction to APIs
- What does it take for companies to link their systems together? APIs! Learn some of the tech lingo you may have heard before, but didn’t fully understand. Then build up to the point where you are confident about what an API is and actually give a go at using one!