Best answer

Issue with Zoho CRM: Problem updating Node. - Disallowed selected_api.

• 1 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Greetings Zapier Community, I hope you are doing great.

We have been using Zapier at the company that I work for a few years and I think is the first time I have an strange issue with one of our Zaps! :sweat:

I’m trying to make a simple Zap that connects Zoho CRM and MailChimp. The trigger is when a contact is updated in the CRM that should trigger an action at MailChimp to send them an Email. In any case I’m getting an error message even before I choose my Zoho CRM account!

At the moment I select Zoho CRM as my first App, I inmeditly get an error message before even selecting the trigger type:

Problem updating Node. - Disallowed selected_api.

The same error message from the following two posts, although one of them had a solution which was to disable AdBlocker, that didn’t work for me. I even tried in four different browsers and I still got the error:

Problem creating Node. - Disallowed selected_api.

Troubles connecting Hubspot and Pipedrive

If I check the console it throws this error:

And finally, I don't know if this has anything to do with this:

Noticed yesterday that our current plan has become legacy. :shrug:

I would appreciate any guidance or help on this topic, I haven’t directly contacted support yet.

I wish you a great week, many thanks again. Regards, Javier Sánchez

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 April 2020, 11:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Javier Sanchez I’m sorry that you ran ito this trouble and thanks for including so much helpful detail!

I can see that Zoho CRM updated their app integration from v26 to v27 yesterday, which is most likely causing the issue - it can take 24 hours before the new version is selectable and the old one is ‘cleared’. 

Are you still seeing this issue today?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Javier Sanchez I’m sorry that you ran ito this trouble and thanks for including so much helpful detail!

I can see that Zoho CRM updated their app integration from v26 to v27 yesterday, which is most likely causing the issue - it can take 24 hours before the new version is selectable and the old one is ‘cleared’. 

Are you still seeing this issue today?

Hi! thanks for the quick reply. Indeed I believe that was the issue, my zap is working correctly right now! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the quick clarification, I was in a hurry!

I hope you have a great day. Regards.