Question

Troubles connecting Hubspot and Pipedrive

• 19 February 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

I was trying to set up a zap yesterday and I was getting the same message all the time. (getting this also today). Please see attachment.

It is saying this:

Problem updating Node. - hide details

Disallowed selected_api.

With this message I cannot even start setting up the zap.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Tobi

zapierError.png

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Tobias

This is an unusual error for sure. I'm going to flag this for the Zapier Community Staff to look at. They'll probably have some insight on this, or they can escalate to the support team if needed.

Hang tight and someone will contact you.

Userlevel 1

@Tobias are you on the free or a paid account with zapier?

I’ve seen this error before when a client was trying to use a premium app on an account that didn’t pay for access to premium apps.

Userlevel 1

Using pro plan.

Connection to Hubspot worked for other zaps.

I was sending stuff from Pipedrive to Hubspot. That worked. So im guessing im on the right plan.

I already pinged Support. Havent heard back from them. That is why im reaching out here.

Thanks for your help and thanks for flagging it. Hanging in there!! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Good to know.

Please let us know when support has a resolution for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Tobias Thanks for reaching out and giving us the details on the issue. I noticed that Wes has replied to you via Support ticket. He's awaiting your response so please let us know if you got that zap setup or if we need to look at different zap that you've created. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Where can i find it? not in my login email inbox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Tobias you might want to check the inbox of whichever email account you wrote into support from. That's where the reply would go to. You might try searching for emails from "contact@zapier.com" to see if any ended up in your Spam folder.

Userlevel 1

I am getting the messages that someone replied to my question but I did not get the support ticket answer.

Super strange.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Tobias do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end so we can take a closer look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Tobias just wanted to check in on this again ! Let us know - we want to make sure you're good to go here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Tobias I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)