We hit an error adding your new account
authentication failed: request to https://onz.app/wc-zapier-auth/v1/authenticate failed, reason: read ECONNRESET
- Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup
- Double check your Account has the correct permissions
- Check out our help docs for more information
IM having the above issue, does any abody can help us?
Best answer by SamB
Just wanted to jump in here for anyone also running into this error to note that this is a known error relating to connecting to WooCommerce accounts specifically.
As noted on WooCommerce’s documentation, there a few reasons this error typically occurs:
- If you are using GoDaddy Managed WordPress/WooCommerce Hosting
- Your web host or web server has some kind of firewall or security appliance that is preventing the authentication request from completing.
- An HTTPS/SSL configuration issue exists. Review the SSL Check Failing information to potentially resolve this issue.
You can read more about this and the steps to troubleshoot this error here: WooCommerce > Authentication Errors :)