Zapier Newbie: Darshan Hiranandani - Seeking Mentorship for My Startup

• 26 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Hii, I’m Darshan Hiranandani, I'm thrilled to introduce myself to this vibrant community! I'm a passionate and results-driven Software Engineer with 2 years of experience in Mumbai. I completed my studies there and have since been dedicated to continuous learning and staying updated with the latest advancements in engineering.

Now, I've decided to embark on a new journey by starting my own business or company. My vision is to develop a unique application similar to Instagram, where people can connect, share images, and express their thoughts. I believe in the power of technology to bring people together and create meaningful connections, and I'm excited to explore this venture further.

As a newcomer to this community, I'm eager to learn from all of you and exchange ideas and insights. I'm confident that by collaborating and sharing knowledge, we can all achieve great things together. Thank you for welcoming me, and I look forward to contributing to our collective growth and success!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.